koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] patch for multiple subjects

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] patch for multiple subjects
Date: Tue Nov 18 08:13:16 2003

On 2003-11-18 15:18:00 +0000 Owen Leonard <address@hidden> wrote:

I guess a Bugzilla check was in order, but a search for 'subject' turns up Zarro Boogs, so I'm giving Chris the benefit of the doubt here.

What search are you doing? I go bugs.koha.org -> query -> put "subject" in the description box -> Submit Query and get a list showing bugs 380 and 569.

Since patches are kind of a grey area (particularly for people who don't get every bug report), maybe we need to publicize any patches we contribute here on the list?

Probably. I've discussed this off-list and by email with some affected people, but assumed that this patch was going in. Should still check bugzilla.

And why couldn't we get duplicate fixes for Bug 605? ;)

Ahhh, a pet bug.  Innit coot?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden