koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Z3950 problems in 2.0pre5

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Z3950 problems in 2.0pre5
Date: Wed Nov 19 03:02:03 2003

3. .../koha/log/z3950-daemon-xxxx-xx.log fills up with :
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: No Database Selected at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/processz3950queue line 57.

I reckon it hasn't been able to read your koha.conf to get the database connection details -- have you checked permissions on that file for the user running the z3950 daemon? Does the z3950-daemon-options file have the right path to it?

Actually, pre5's installer had a bug where it always put RunAsUser=apache in the config file, even when that was wrong. That may be it.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden