koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] css directory...?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] css directory...?
Date: Mon Feb 16 05:25:42 2004

Benedykt P. Barszcz wrote:

Hi group,
After I tried the translator mechanism I see that one can significantly
speed up the localization's process.
Question: what is the css directory under opac-tmpl?

put "css" as opactheme, and "en" as langage, and go to OPAC again. you will understand :-)
It's a new theme.
100% XHTML1.0 valid.

Do I need one for my language?

As you want ;-)

Is tmpl_process sutable for translating it?

yep, of course. see opac_css.fr for french css opac :-)

PS. I asked about charset encodings and have noticed that there are
three places where one could change them. opac-top.tmpl, opac-top.inc
and the one in the css directory, too. That's opac-main.tmpl also. Is
there a difference between the too? What?
The one used depends of the theme used !

--
Paul POULAIN