koha-devel

[Koha-devel] webring

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Koha-devel] webring
Date: Thu Feb 19 04:17:43 2004

I'd like to make a small webring of koha developer's sites. I'm more interested in personal sites than company ones. This is so that I can find out what other developers do, partly to learn. I've started a page at http://mjr.towers.org.uk/rings/koha-people-info.html and linked mine and pate's sites to it (hope that's OK). Please email me off-list to add to it.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden