koha-devel

[Koha-devel] New intranet template

From: Owen Leonard
Subject: [Koha-devel] New intranet template
Date: Thu Feb 19 11:53:36 2004

I've just committed to CVS a copy of the custom template that I put together
for the Nelsonville Public Library.

All pages should be valid XHTML, with CSS-positioning.  Users of older browsers
like Netscape 4 will see unstyled content.

I tried to eliminate all NPL-specific things, but I may have missed a few.
Terminology will often be different from the default template, and some links
may be missing if they're to functions we don't use.

Comments or bug reports are welcome.  I'll try to get our OPAC templates posted
soon as well.

 -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library