koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha wiki => save impossible

From: Roger Buck
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha wiki => save impossible
Date: Fri Feb 20 13:45:08 2004

paul POULAIN wrote:

when trying to submit changes in the koha wiki, i get :

*Warning*: gethostbyaddr():
[--snip]]
*It seems it's saved anyway.*

Thanks for reporting this.

Koha wiki (and other wiki sites) have been subject to script based page defacement over last few weeks.

Rather than "lock down" pages, I made some changes designed to defeat a script but to be transparent to "normal" user. The changes have been sufficient to defeat current script attack but seems they are are _not_ transparent after all... :)

I'll try to resolve this later today. In the meantime, everything should work OK despite any error messages.

R.