koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: developers and manual (koha)

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: developers and manual (koha)
Date: Thu Jun 17 09:13:08 2004

mreavey a écrit :

I'd like to install koha on my elementary school library system.
It's a small library, 10,000 titles.  We are currently using Follett.
I'm pretty good at Linux. I've been running it at home for two years.
I'm fairly good at Latex and could produce a manual in a pdf hyper-linked format. I'd like to get working on this this summer, with a goal of having a first draft completed by Sept. 2004.
Let me know what you think.

You should subscribe koha & koha-dev, and plan this here.
Other ppl may help you and give some advices/links.

Anyway, it's an interesting proposition ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN