koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] serial management & "bull"

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] serial management & "bull"
Date: Mon Aug 2 21:33:02 2004

Hi friends

The right word may be "Continuing Resources". This includes each and every type
of serials publication.

Another point in the development of KOHA is to design effective report
interface. The report interface should include all the report formats (standard
& customized) for various housekeeping operations. I would like to post a list
of such necessary reports in the forum.

Thanks and regards to you all

Partha S. Mukhopadhyay
--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail