koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.1.1 Release

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.1.1 Release
Date: Fri Aug 13 12:09:01 2004

Andres Tarallo wrote:

Will the upcoming development release have the multingual patches applied?, right now I'm integrating the translations made by the people of SIU with the 2.10 to make a first release of spanish translations.

You mean chris language chooser ?
I'm not sure. But you can test in a non french language anyway : in systempreferences, change opaclanguage to set your own language. The language chooser will just let a given user change the language on the fly in OPAC.

--
Paul POULAIN