koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Internal error with koha 2.2

From: Michaël Parienti
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Internal error with koha 2.2
Date: Fri Nov 26 16:43:56 2004

Paul POULAIN wrote:
Michaël Parienti a écrit :

Did you see my mail (here & on french info mailing list) titled "YAB Yet another Bug" ? I've found another bug in RC3 (an untested rollback I made just before building the tarball...)
In modules/C4/Biblio.pm, line 72
remove the

&branches

(the branches sub is in Acquisition, not in Biblio)
Sorry.

I get nothing in my logs apache, and my logs koha are empty.

you're probably not looking at the right file.

I finally found the log file and found the source of the bug.

My table stopwords was empty, so C4::Context->stopwords was undef in modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm, at line 239. I manually create a stop word, and everything that didn't work works now.

But I didn't investigate to know why the stopwords table was not filled during the installation's koha. I chose the "english" language for during the installation.

--
Michaël P.
gpg:        D4C8 F73D A000 71C7 44EF  27E6 8982 4991 7126 3CE3