koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] datelastseen not updated on returns: fix?

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] datelastseen not updated on returns: fix?
Date: Sun Nov 28 15:07:08 2004

Owen Leonard wrote:
We noticed that items' datelastseen value has not been getting updated when we return items. I looked through Circ2.pm and found an 'itemseen' subroutine. I guessed that this wasn't getting called from the return subroutine like it should be, so I stuck "itemseen($iteminformation->{'itemnumber'});" into the 'returnbook' subroutine at line 1028.

It seems to work, but I'd appreciate confirmation that this is an appropriate fix.

Looks good to me Owen

Want to commit it?

Chris