koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Broken bulkmarcimport.pl

From: Andrés Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Broken bulkmarcimport.pl
Date: Tue Dec 14 07:01:06 2004

Yesterday I've was running a new import of my MARC records into my Koha server. I'm currently running Koha 2.2.0RC4, and updated Biblio.pm from the CVS yesterday.

I've discovered that I was importing biblios but no Items. After reading the code of the program I've discovered that when this line ( my ($tagfield,$tagsubfield) = &MARCfind_marc_from_kohafield($dbh,"items.itemnumber",''); ) was executed the variables $tagfield and $tagsubfield where empty, so the program was unable to load the items (don know which tag they're mapped).

I've rolled back my update of Biblio.pm and everything works. I'm going to do further investigations and maybe send a patch.

Andres