koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] [Fwd: [Koha] Become a developer]

From: Andrés Tarallo
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] [Fwd: [Koha] Become a developer]
Date: Thu Mar 24 07:01:12 2005

jOSHUA:
The request came from a develoer in argentina, i have no relationship with him.

In the mail I've forwarded there was his email, but I'm forwarding this answer to him. He should suscribe to this list.

Andres

Joshua Ferraro wrote:

Andrés,

If you're in a hurry you can email the modules to me
and I can commit them to CVS for you ... but probably
the best way would be for Chris, Paul, or Pat to
add you as a developer so you can commit them yourself.
To do that you'll need a sourceforge id which you can
get here:
http://sourceforge.net/account/newuser_emailverify.php
Once you have that either reply to the list or send an
email to one of them (or maybe all three) so you can
be added.

Joshua