koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Become a developer

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Become a developer
Date: Wed Mar 30 08:32:05 2005

Luciano Iglesias a écrit :
I have some modules that i want to be part of koha in
the near future. What do I have to do?

Hello Luciano,

That's good news,

Could you tell us what kind of modules you would commit ?
Could you also tell me what is your sourceforge login, I can't add you to the dev list without it ;-)

You also should :
* subscribe koha-devel mailing list
* know that HEAD is the cvs branch to use for new modules. rel_2_2 being the stable tree that I manage. If your modules are stable enough and don't change anything to the DB, I could port them for 2.2.x, but i'll do it myself only if i'm sure that it's a good idea (= does not break anything)

--
Paul POULAIN, Release Maintainer for 2.2
(and previously Release Manager for 2.0 and 2.2)