koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Become a developer

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Become a developer
Date: Tue Apr 5 01:51:36 2005

Luciano Iglesias a écrit :
Paul, thanks for answer me!
My sourceforge login is luciglesias.

Ok, you've been added to the dev list. You can retrieve a non-anonymous copy of the CVS repository.

The modules are:
- Upload a picture of the borrowers from intranet and
OPAC (it don't touch DB)
- Dictionary search (it don't touch DB)

mmm... those have already been done by Emiliano and it's team. did you get code from them ? or is it a duplicated code/stuff ?

Maybe I've got more things... I have to see!
I have spanish comments inside the code ¿Shall I
translate it?

Would be better. But code (var names) in english is more important, and it requires only auto seach/replace

And ¿what's happen with .pl modified?

you mean .pl in the CVS and that you have modified ? commit them in HEAD branch, as well as new files. You are a Koha developper now, so you have the same accesses as us. Just avoid rel_2_2 branch, as it's a stable one. I backport all stable improvements from head to rel_2_2 when applicable.
--
Paul POULAIN