koha-devel

[Koha-devel] English gettext (.po) files for Koha 2.2.2 (was: Koha 2.2.2

From: lars
Subject: [Koha-devel] English gettext (.po) files for Koha 2.2.2 (was: Koha 2.2.2 is available for download)
Date: Fri Apr 8 04:49:29 2005

Could someone please post the URL to the english gettext (.po) files for
Koha 2.2.x ?

I'd like to contribute a Swedish translation in exchange for the English gettext
files which I need to do that.  Project money runs out this month, at which
point so does my offer. :(

BTW  I currently have first draft of the MARC21 labels.  Where should I post
that?

-Lars

This mail sent through L-secure: http://www.l-secure.net/