koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Options + Includes problem..

From: Luis Eduardo Samico
Subject: [Koha-devel] Options + Includes problem..
Date: Fri Jun 3 03:06:02 2005

Hy everybody,

I don't know if this question should be posted in this or the user's forum:

I'm having a problem to complete the installation of Koha. Just after been installed I cannot open the initial page. and I got the following message in the opac-error.log:

[Fri Jun 03 10:45:54 2005] [warn] [client 10.171.94.4] mod_include: Options +Includes (or IncludesNoExec) wasn't set, INCLUDES filter removed

I guess is anything about my Apache... 2.0.53 about my httpd.conf et my koha-httpd.conf configuration, anyone could give me a light?

My koha is v 2.0.2

Thanks..

Luis Samico

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail