koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Bugsquash Session Next Week

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Bugsquash Session Next Week
Date: Tue Jun 7 05:53:02 2005

Hi everyone,

I caught paul, hdl slef and Genji on IRC today and we settled on next
Tuesday, June 14 at 15:00 GMT for the next Bugsquash Session. Here's
the time in your area: http://tinyurl.com/779cy

I count 68 bugs in Koha 2.2 and HEAD: http://tinyurl.com/as66z

We'll be working through the bugs, assigning the tough ones and fixing
the easy ones. If you can attend, please do (even if you can only
attend briefly).

(also, I must appologize to the NZ crowd, would you like to schedule
a different meeting later this week? Let me know)

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter