koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Bug Squashing Session

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Bug Squashing Session
Date: Tue Jun 14 10:42:40 2005

Present:
slef
paul
owen
kados

We're down to 58 bugs. We need more volunteers to squash bugs! If
you can help out please do. Of the bugs we reviewed we have the
following statuses and assignments:

paul:
  834: Add Category Fields Need Descriptions (WONTFIX)
     (online help is enough)
  856: subscription renewal changes the start date in OPAC (fixed)
  878: updatedatabase breaks parameters (author and title searches (fixed)
  871: Rename OPAC CSS template 'default'(WONTFIX)
     (moot since 2.4 templates will be completely overhauled)

  857: Cannot link to multiple web site addresses from 856 tag
  915: opac-MARCdetail.pl incorrectly shows request status
  984: Bug in installer appears to not correctly escape password
     (paul checking slef's fix on 2.2)
  892: data in a closed order appear differently than data before c

owen:
  585: Using 'document.forms[0]' notation prevents use of other for
  950: (paul waiting for an answer from owen)
  868: OPAC MARC view doesn't appear in IE6

kados:
  879: bugs on OPAC(WORKSFORME)
  753: Apostrophes and commas cause marc_word search to fail (fixed)
  844: renewstatus subroutine should check for reserves(fixed)

  717: Quotes in MARC subfield cause blank line in addbiblio.tmpl
  849: Error when generating barcodes
  885:; Non-ISO8859-1 charset support broken in CSS theme in 2.2
  893: Can't get past biblio info page in simple acquisitions
  670: "Waiting" status often inaccurate
  612: Renewal failure gives no feedback

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter