koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Dependency versions and special patches

From: Jared Camins-Esakov
Subject: [Koha-devel] Dependency versions and special patches
Date: Sun Jun 19 14:47:10 2005

Hello all.

I have begun working on a FreeBSD port of Koha, and I had a couple of
questions that I thought I would submit to your combined wisdom.

1) Are there any patches for the latest Koha release (2.2.2b) that might
need to be applied depending on the version of any of Koha's
dependencies? As an example, I seem to recall seeing in the mailing list
archives that there was some discussion about improvements to the OPAC
search that required MySQL 4.1; in that case, a patch might be required
to make Koha work with MySQL<4.1.

2) Are there any patches for Koha that can be applied to the latest
release (2.2.2b) for features that are often required, but not a part of
the main Koha distribution?

3) Are there any security issues currently outstanding on the latest
release, and are there any patches for them?

Thanks in advance.
-- Jared Camins-Esakov

--
Jared Camins-Esakov