koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.2.3 ?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] koha 2.2.3 ?
Date: Mon Jun 20 00:26:03 2005

Rachel Hamilton-Williams a écrit :
Hi guys,

I've just been to visit a local school who'd managed to install koha 2.0 rather than 2.2.2 - and I was recommending she upgrade - but wondered if 2.2.3 was out/going to be out this week in which case she could hold off for a few more days

Koha 2.2.3RC is installed since thursday in "Ecole des Mines de Nantes". [*] Unless they report a major problem, 2.2.3 should be officially here on wednesday morning (i'm GMT+2, so it means late wednesday for you, so probably thursday ;-) )

[*] i've added this RC internal release to avoid 2.2.2 problem, a blocking bug that needed a 2.2.2b 2-3 days after, boring at least some french libraries. I'll probably continue with RC installed on 1 library from minor release to minor release.

--
Paul POULAIN