koha-devel

[Koha-devel] MARC import fails unanswered

From: Thomas D
Subject: [Koha-devel] MARC import fails unanswered
Date: Tue Jun 21 09:43:22 2005

The question "[Koha-devel] MARC import failing when no ISBN is present in
2.2.2b" has gone unanswered.  I suspect it was confused as related to the
answered "[Koha-devel] Z39.50 daemon launcher incompatible with FreeBSD"
posted at about the same time.  These are independent questions.

The MARC import failure question is quoted below.  It asks if there is a way
to correct or work around the problem.

Thomas D

Quoting Thomas D <address@hidden> :
Subject: [Koha-devel] MARC import fails when no ISBN present 2.2.2b