koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Updater : proposition.

From: Henri-Damien LAURENT
Subject: [Koha-devel] Updater : proposition.
Date: Mon Jun 27 10:10:10 2005

Looking at updater/updatedatabase, it looks like a real mess....
Especially if we think about all the big advances we shall make with the next version , would it be called 2.4 or 3.0 ;)))). So we propose that we could assume that from now on, in head version updater should take on the evolution from version 2.2 to 3.0 and give up all the evolution from 1.2 to 2.2 which would make it too big and too messy to be really maintainable.
If nobody needs such a big file any longer, we shall change it.

Thanks.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT