koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Table Lock privilege for kohaadmin

From: Stephen Hedges
Subject: [Koha-devel] Table Lock privilege for kohaadmin
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:22:47 -0500 (EST)

Is there any reason why the kohaadmin MySQL account should not have the
LOCK TABLES privilege on the Koha database?  I've run into a problem with
the koha.upgrade and the bulkmarcimport.pl scripts because kohaadmin
cannot lock the tables.  The problem may be more complex than this, but
that's the error that DBI throws.  (I'm using MySQL 4.1.10a, doesn't seem
to matter if I set old-passwords or not.)

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA