koha-devel

[Koha-devel] [Fwd: Posting error: 自由軟體]

From: Roger BUCK
Subject: [Koha-devel] [Fwd: Posting error: 自由軟體]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:12:22 +1100 (EST)

Anyone know why I reeceive an error from Google groups whenever I post to koha-devel?

Google groups claims
   'You are not subscribed to 自由軟體 group'.
    Help on using Google Groups is also
    available at http://groups.google.com/support

I assume someone has subscribed the mailing list to google groups and that the setup is broken?

R.

Example forwarded below:
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Posting error: 自由軟體
group before being allowed to post, or this group may not be open to posting.

Visit http://groups.google.com/group/freesoft/about to join or learn more about
who is
allowed to post to the group.

Help on using Google Groups is also available at:
http://groups.google.com/support
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Wiki & RSS: Was [Koha-devel] [Fwd: Koha Blog Down] User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6 (X11/20050716)

MJ Ray wrote:

Up to you, as presumably you'd be doing the migration.
Separate question: We're happy to migrate and continue hosting - and equally happy to 'pass on the baton' if it would make sense to to move hosting to alternative location (main koha webserver for example) and/or enthusiastic maintainer on upgrade?

I'd like
one that uses http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TextFormattingRules or maybe
Markdown or Textile, instead of some single-site invention.

Default Dokuwiki syntax definitely in the 'single site' category... and I found that a major disappointment with Dokuwiki - but Dokuwiki does support Markdown + Textile and others via plugin(s):

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Aplugins

Alternatively, if you send the source, I'll try to send you a
patch for this particular bug.

Thanks for the kind offer - Probably a good option if we we fail to find an alternative wiki offering good rss and possibly other benefits 'out of the box'.

Any thoughts about the Dokuwiki + Markdown / Textile plugins as per above links?

R.