koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Restructuring the Wiki to make use of Namespaces

From: Russel Garlick
Subject: [Koha-devel] Restructuring the Wiki to make use of Namespaces
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:58:26 +1200

Hi everyone,

Just a note to warn everyone who is subscribed to the RSS feed of the Wiki that we will be playing around with it some more today. Pierrick, Tina and I will be implementing name spaces to help structure the wiki a little bit more.

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=wiki:syntax#internal
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki%3Anamespaces

So you can expect a bit more traffic on that feed.

Cheers
Russel