koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Z39.50 issues

From: ed c
Subject: [Koha-devel] Z39.50 issues
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I have just set up Koha 2.2.5 to be used by a
cataloging class and possibly for use by a very small
non-profit. Overall, things seem to be working well,
but I am having an issue with the Z39.50 client used
import records. The Z39.50 is able to successfully
search the Library of Congress and it finds records
successfully. However, after it finds a record the
problems begin. If I don't manage to click on the add
the record link right away, the pop-up window will
reload and  redirect itself to an invalid URL,
resulting in a 404 error that states:

    Not Found

    The requested URL /cgi-bin/koha/z3950/0 was not
found on this server.

Has anyone seen this before and know how to prevent it
from happening?

Edward Corrado