koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] itemnotes?

From: Rosalie Blake
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] itemnotes?
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:51:57 +1200

Hi Cindy
We use the itemnotes field eg for a note about the date on which a video was last cleaned. We modify it by clicking the modify button on the moredetail screen.
Cheers
Rosalie

Cindy Murdock wrote:
Hi all,

We've noticed that there's an 'itemnotes' field where messages about materials can be stored, but there doesn't seem to be any way to view or edit them from within Koha. Is anybody doing anything with that?

Cindy