koha-devel

[Koha-devel] LIANZA Conference

From: Russel Garlick
Subject: [Koha-devel] LIANZA Conference
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:51:06 +1300

Hi everyone,

Chris and I have just got back from the LIANZA (Library and Information Association of New Zealand Aotearoa Conference.

Katipo had a stand there once again. We decided to ditch the orange fur this time, and got some logos cut out of polystyrene. There are some photos in the Katipo Gallery.

http://katipo.co.nz/gallery/lianza2006

I did a talk on Open Source, which went pretty well. We got quite a few people coming up to the stand afterwards to have a chat. I went to a couple of the sessions and it was good to see Open Source being talked about by other speakers.

We had a demo of 2.4 up and going, and received lots of positive feedback. Well done to Joshua and everyone else who has contributed to getting it up and going.

Cheers
--

Russel Garlick
Operations Manager