koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Blog Aggregator

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Blog Aggregator
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:21:17 +1300

Joshua M. Ferraro wrote:
----- MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
"Joshua M. Ferraro" <address@hidden> wrote:
So what's up with the Koha Blog Aggregator? It seems to be
unmaintained.

- Lack of RSS feeds to add to it;
- No response to request to use koha.org styles;
- Some damage in a system failure a while back;
- Lack of time to upgrade to schycyrssmerge2.

So, please tell me some more RSS feeds and tell me it's OK to copy
koha.org's styles, then I'll do the upgrade and clean up from the
crash.
I hereby grant you the right to use the koha.org stylesheet or some derivative of it. :-) I'm not sure about other feeds, but we've got
a few to start with at least.

Mine is

http://www.bigballofwax.co.nz/xml/rss/category/koha/feed.xml

Chris