koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] rel_3_0, head & tumer stuff [IMPORTANT]

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] rel_3_0, head & tumer stuff [IMPORTANT]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:13:50 +0100

OK,

If I understand correctly, tumer, you say that we can do the job, you'll commit your stuf into rel_TG branch later, right ?

To answer your question "If you are not going to use the meta-record structure of this release why bother about 1-7 since i cannot keep it it sync with SAN-OP or rel_3 anyway", I think we will need that code one day, maybe not as quickly as you, but it's important to have it in CVS to avoid reinventing the wheel in a future.

So, the timing now :
the operation needs only a few hours I think. BUT [ VERY IMPORTANT] : once it is done, the rel_3_0 branch will be dead *immediatly*. Thus, it's important to be sure that no rel_3_0 developper will be scared by the move. I don't have anything waiting for a commit on rel_3_0 branch atm. Does hdl, LibLime, katipo and or other developper have something waiting ? Otherwise, I could do the job. But i'm waiting for your position. So, pls, tell me ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants