koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Diff and patch

From: Jason Ronallo
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Diff and patch
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:35:36 -0400

Well, I've never done it before, but with this encouragement, I'll
submit my first patch.  Currently when running bulkmarcimport if both
the testing flag and delete flag are given, all the bib records are
still deleted. Someone might be very surprised to find all their bib
records gone if they were only testing the script! This patch keeps
from deleting bib files if the testing parameter is present.

Please let me know if you agree that the new behavior makes sense.

Is this what the patch should look like?

--Jason