koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] code cleaning of circulation

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] code cleaning of circulation
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:02:00 +0200

Paul POULAIN a écrit :
I've continued to work on Circulation cleaning.
- merge overdues and branchoverdues.pl

DONE

- remove department in branchoverdues.pl

DONE

> - some $env in API still to remove (updateStats calls mainly)

DONE (everywhere, a huge stuff... partially tested, so excuse any error)

still to do :
- fix branchtransfer for reserved items
- reintroduce fixaccountforlostandreturned as requested by rosalie
- remove getnextacctno, and replace it by an auto_increment field (the
code is dirty & dangerous)
- AddReturn returns useless informations
- Rename Reserves2.pm to Reserves.pm
- change some sub name & checking for some subs
being 2 for the same goal
- change some script names (waitingreservestransfers.pl, currenttransferst.pl, branchreserves.pl) to something more readable.

I hope to work on this tomorrow

I won't work on this anymore this week i'm afraid...

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)