koha-devel

[Koha-devel] FAO: Tumer Garip / Problem with javascript when using MARC

From: Martin Morris
Subject: [Koha-devel] FAO: Tumer Garip / Problem with javascript when using MARC editor
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:13:19 +0100

I mentioned this on the #koha chatroom earlier today; they replied that i should send this to you (and the koha-devel group).

When editing a biblio in the MARC editor, and attempting to link 100 $a to a name authority, I see what I believe are javascript errors when clicking on the ... next to the 100$a textbox.

The error box contains the following:

Error: Invalid argument
Code: 0

If there's an answer to this would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Martin