koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] barcode printing status in HEAD.

From: Ryan Higgins
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] barcode printing status in HEAD.
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:08:20 -0500 (CDT)

Ah, good, I was going to ask about this.

We have a more generalized label generation module, which covers all the
functionality of barcode.pl except the country code thing.

I'll commit to git, removing the barcode dir and adding under 'labels'.

If the country code functionality is important to anyone, we can work to
integrate it.

The code on this is primarily contributed by Mason.

Ryan Higgins

Providing Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Migration, Training, Maintenance and Support
Featuring Koha ILS : http://liblime.com/koha