koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Statistics development

From: Deb Bergeron
Subject: [Koha-devel] Statistics development
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 10:42:03 -0500

The stats module at http://koha.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/reports-home.pl displays several types of stats currently available.  Based on this exchange [see below]  in the Koha wiki FAQs, all stats are kept, is this correct?

Are you planning to develop any more stats for consortiums?  Can your stats combine both LOC and Dewey?  Or would this require further development?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Deb

Does the system allow tracking between patron categories and item categories for circulation statistics?

: (rach) I’m going with Yes, we keep all the transactions, so if you can conceive of the report I’m sure it can be constructed for you (/rach)

Can fine records for patrons be converted to your system from DRA Classic?

: (rach) Yes - well we did with the other conversion (/rach)

: Our goal for the big conversion we did was “no re-typing”. It didn’t quite work out as absoloutely *no* typing, because things that were a bit duff in the old system, or inconsistent had to be manually massaged into Koha, but if your system is fairly “clean” it shouldn’t be too hard.

--

Deb Bergeron System Admin: User Support
CLIC Consortium