koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Stocktake Report

From: ZANG
Subject: [Koha-devel] Stocktake Report
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:40:48 +0200

Hi All

I have to develop some custom reports and functions for a client.

The stocktake report has to have a barcode printed with the item information.

I am considering using the barcode.pl and barcodeGenerator.pl as a basis.

The problem is, I do not get any output in the PDF file.

I am new to Perl and get stuck with some elementary issues.

Can someone please tell me where do I see a “warn” message.

I want to use “warn” to give information about the generated sql, etc.

I checked in all log files, but I cannot find it.

Please help!

Regards

Zang