koha-devel

[Koha-devel] How to start play with pre-Koha 3.0?

From: Serhij Dubyk Сергі й Дубик
Subject: [Koha-devel] How to start play with pre-Koha 3.0?
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:01:29 -0800 (PST)

I am interested to install  Koha 3.0 CVS to start translate it into native
language (large work), test it and look about possibility to apply my
patches 2.2.9

Think that necessary to begin with getting from CVS. How to do it correctly?

Through a search I found such 3 variants:

1) cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/koha login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/koha co .

2) cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/koha login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/koha co .

3) git clone git://git.koha.org/pub/scm/koha.git kohaclone

Also please tell shortly about depositarys of Koha (CVS, git ...)

With kind regards
  Serhij Dubyk (Ukraine)