koha-devel

[Koha-devel] new sysprefs

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] new sysprefs
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:52:45 +0100

Hello,

i'm translating the syspref added this week, and have found some that are only defined, and not used in the code :
- WebBasedSelfCheck
- staffClientBaseURL
- minPasswordLength
- noItemTypeImages
- noOPACHolds (+ kados said, and he was right, that setting "no" to a "noXXXX" parameter means "XXXX", so we should probably rename this syspref to something "positive")
- emailLibrarianWhenHoldIsPlaced
- holdCancelLength
- libraryAddress
- finesMode (this one is used, but only in C4/SIP/Patron.pm, which is, afaik, specific & not production ready
- globalDueDate
- itemBarcodeInputFilter
- singleBranchMode
- URLLinkText
- noOPACUserLogin (which would be a duplicate of opacuserlogin iiuc + kados said, and he was right, that setting "no" to a "noXXXX" parameter means "XXXX", so we should probably rename this syspref to something "positive")
- OPACDisplayExtendedSubInfo
- OPACViewOthersSuggestions
- OPACURLOpenInNewWindow
- OPACUserCSS (what does this one mean ? We already have opacstylesheet, opaccolorstylesheet)
- emailPurchaseSuggestions

There are so many missing that I just checked my repo was uptodate !!!

so, were they here by mistake ? it is some planned features ? something i've missed ?

cheers
--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL