koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] (no subject)

From: Michael Hafen
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:35:09 -0700

Bibio data and Reservoir data are both kept in the MySQL database.  The
files will be [mysql install path]/[database
name]/marc_subfield_table.myd and [mysql install path]/[database
name]/marc_breeding.myd  though you shouldn't touch these files.  Rather
you should get something like MySQL Query Browser or MySQL Administrator
to see the contents of these tables.

Of more interest should be the marc_word table, which is where most
searches look for results.  There should be a script to rebuild this
table, scripts/misc/build_marc_word.pl would do some of the work, but it
doesn't check that the table is empty.

Mind you, I have Koha 2.2.5 installed so this may not be entirely
accurate.

Good luck.