koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] RFC: Renaming homebranch/holdingbranch in MARC21 Framew

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] RFC: Renaming homebranch/holdingbranch in MARC21 Framework(s)
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 06:26:02 +0200

Ryan Higgins a écrit :

I would like to change the default labels for homebranch & holdingbranch in the
MARC21 frameworks as follows:

homebranch :  Permanent Location   (from 'Location (homebranch)' )
holdingbranch: Current Location (from 'Sublocation or Collection (holdingbranch)' )
I agree with it, as it's harmless.
More : I could adopt this vocabulary for frenchies as well, as it's really clear.

cheers,

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com