koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] KUDOS site ready for prime-time?

From: Tina Burger
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] KUDOS site ready for prime-time?
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:40:00 -0500

This is the first time I've gotten it to load. I'll take a look within the hour....

:)

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Kyle Hall <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey All,
 I've gotten some great input on kudos.koha.org, but the replies have
died down. I was just wondering if everyone thinks that it is in a
state such that it would be appropriate to officially announce its
existence on the Koha and KUDOS mailing lists.

Thanks,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology