koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Koha Foundation Surveys

From: Nicole Engard
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Koha Foundation Surveys
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:13:10 -0400

I will take all comments into play when creating the final survey.

Chris, you are right, you can't put the alternative into the rank -
that's why I said to put it in the alternative field below the ranking
- then when we do the final survey we'll add other orgs to the list -
this list was based on what was discussed in that chat.

Nicole