koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Help a Koha Library Library Win and Spead the Word of Koha

From: Darrell Ulm
Subject: [Koha-devel] Help a Koha Library Library Win and Spead the Word of Koha
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:24:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All,

Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library in Ohio has long been a Koha library who
started work in 2006 and went live in 2007.

We are currently embroiled in a contest to win $10,000 from Playaway and are
battling neck and neck for #1, as I write this we are in #2.

It would be some nice press for Koha if we are announced as the winner as other
libraries would look at Stow and say "what do they do right?"

So if anyone would like to help us out and vote, they can do so with this link:

http://vote.playaway.com/v/stow

Just go to the above link and vote and/or post info to vote for SMFPL, a Koha
library, on your Facebook wall, or Twitter page. Any or all would be helpful!

The winner will be announced in the library media, so having a Koha library as
#1 for this contest will bring more eyes to the Koha project.

Thank you all!

-Darrell