koha-translate

[Koha-translate] character encodings

From: Benedykt P. Barszcz
Subject: [Koha-translate] character encodings
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:11:24 +0100

Hi all,
I am wondering whether it is necessary to include a META tag in every
translated template file
in order to force browsers to set proper character encodings for charsets
other than iso-8859-1 ?

If so, could anyone tell me what would be the appropriate way to do so...?

There is another solution that I know of...namely the apache config file
accepts a directive to serve each page
with an http header instructing browsers about charsets. But that would
probably force only one language in a koha site (installation).

Any suggestions?

Benedict