koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] (no subject)

From: Benedykt P. Barszcz
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:43:38 +0100

[...]
> If you are interested in working on languages that are *_not_
> French/Spanish/German* I need to know about it.  We've had questions, but
> not firm commitments, on other languages.
> If you're also interested in doing the application, we need to make
> arrangements for that. Tip:  If you want to submit translations of Koha
> itself, and you don't have CVS access, you need to get in touch.

Hi,
I will be interested in translating the koha manual into polish but first I
need to make sure that the polish version of koha application works all
right.
So far there's only a 30% success on my part. Polish translation was
submitted on the last minute of the 1.3.3 release. The installing from the
cvs tree allows for a librarian interface to be in polish but the opac part
doesn't work out of the box (as doesn't the intranet either).

Benedict