koha-translate

[Koha-translate] some images with text checked into CVS

From: Ambrose Li <address@hidden> via forwarder
Subject: [Koha-translate] some images with text checked into CVS
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:14:20 GMT

Hi,

[sorry if you've read this before; I sent it from the wrong
account, and I don't think this went through.]

I've put some xcf files in the Chinese (zh-TW) directories in
CVS.  If you are translating and are putting off translating
the images, at least you don't need to erase the English words
yourself :-)

For these xcf files, I've kept the original English images for
reference (regarding wording & font size) as the bottommost
layer (or for a couple of them the 2nd-bottommost layer).

(I have only done some of the images, mostly those on the two
front pages.)

Best regards,

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <address@hidden>