koha-translate

[Koha-translate] koha 2.2.4 (delayed a little)

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-translate] koha 2.2.4 (delayed a little)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:10:40 +0200

(sorry for the french list, i really don't have enough time to write the mail in french too...)

Hi,

We have found some (minor but annoying) problems with Koha 2.2.4RC1 that has been installed in a french library on monday & tested heavily during 2 days.

Some problems are related to translation strings, so .po will have to be updated to be 100% OK I don't think i'll be able to commit what I've fixed today, i'll try for tomorrow.

As i'm not here at all next week, Koha 2.2.4 will be released in 2 weeks (october, 7)

--
Paul POULAIN