koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Situation about Stable String Freeze

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Situation about Stable String Freeze
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:52:52 +0200

Zeno Tajoli a écrit :
Hi to all,

reading the last git upload, I think that the "Stable String Freeze" about Koha 3.0
is not more valid.
I see a :
- a change to do on a specific string (the modification s/Reserved on/Hold placed on/)
- a huge change, the change called "Additional help files", link:
http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=commit;h=06d40a7cbb863fe0dbfd3347e888ac6b552826f9

I think I need to do a new .po file for the Italian Staff Client.
Is it correct ?
Yes, you're right.

If you don't update, you will :
- have untranslated "Hold placed on" in some places
- have some untranslated help screens. Note that's not the major problem of Online help according to me. This online help is outdated & often empty. I think the next step can/must be to improve it a lot.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com