koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] translate koha 3 to arabic

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] translate koha 3 to arabic
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:16:34 -0400

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 4:24 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi all
> i have koha 3 on ubuntu 8.04 and it's working fine no problem i'm going to
> translate koha to my language could any body guide me in this way . thank's

There has already been considerable effort to translate the OPAC into
Arabic, by two separate teams.
I'm going to be working to help coordinate those teams and hopefully
have a single authoriative Arabic
translation for both OPAC and Staff soon.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support